List of Best Free and Paid VPS Hosting Providers
Virtual Private Server is a continuation of VPS, the function of VPS is very important if you want to build a system of web programming, websites, and web applications that can be visited via the internet.
VPS is like a Virtual Box, but it runs on a server computer that has fairly good specifications for managing many VPS. Well, that’s the general picture, friend, you understand? Many people out there still use hosting providers to build their websites, because they are easier and cheaper.
Virtual Private Server is quite different from hosting because making VPS requires more cost to manage every time, in terms of server maintenance, system maintenance, and network traffic monitoring.
The use of VPS as a substitute for hosting is possible, but you must have extensive knowledge about the server, and understand Linux. Because of Linux-based VPS. The installation needs are also quite complicated for beginners.
Before continuing to the List of recommendations of the Best and Free VPS hosting Providers, I want to explain:
Advantages of VPS (Virtual Private Server):
- It can be used for cyber activities freely.
- You can customize the type of hosting control panel you want to use.
- Can set the desired resource.
- Without restrictions on usage / or there are no meaningful rules.
- You can install anything besides the control panel hosting.
- The specifications can adjust the budget.
Drawbacks of VPS (Virtual Private Server):
- Must know basic Linux commands.
- It requires a high enough cost.
- Not recommended for beginners in website development.
- Must understand the world of IT in server management.
- Need more maintenance costs.
- Management is quite complicated for beginners.
Now that’s the advantages and disadvantages of VPS. I explained that because it could be a beginner’s consideration in understanding what a VPS (virtual private server) is.
Read More: 35 Important WordPress Plugins for Online Business Websites 2022
List of Recommended Best Free and Trial VPS Service Providers:
There are many kinds of Virtual Private Servers (VPS) services. Some are paid, some are trial and some are free. Well, this time I want to present a VPS provider that provides free and trial services that have the best performance of all time, friend. We see together.
1. Amazon AWS
First, I recommend using AWS, because you can use the service for 1 year for free. How can I not be tempted? When I can install Linux systems for web servers for free. Given 30 GB of space. Without any bandwidth limitations.
2. Digital Ocean
Well, the Digital Ocean also provides a trial service. You can install VPS there almost the same as above. The performance is arguably very good and stable. It can be used to test your web application.
3. Microsoft Azure
Third, I recommend getting Azure. In this, you can create VPS according to your needs for one full month. And given a trial balance of $ 200. It’s great, you can use that balance to buy VPS or other software there. Now there is also a free version forever on Azure.
I forgot the name, but my friend can also make a resource that is not paid. It’s really good, Microsoft. For friends who are still students, there is also a free subscription program, but you have to register as a student, and deposit your data, and your campus details.
4. Google Cloud
Almost the same as Azure, Google Cloud also offers a trial offer of a 1-year with a balance of $ 300. Well, if Google Cloud is a bit user-friendly.
Performance is also very good, very stable in all countries. Especially for the matter to install a web server, it will be smooth. The admin has smoothly tested. But the balance can be reduced quickly because the bandwidth on Google Cloud is calculated.
5. Alibaba Cloud
Well, Alibaba is very similar to Google Cloud, giving $ 300 credit. This is cool, it can be used to install VPS with decent specs. The trial period goes on until the balance is over. So use it as needed, friend. But you must have a debit/credit card to register it. The difference is that Alibaba only provides 40 types of products that you can try, yeah.
6. Cloud Sigma
Amazing, cloud sigma also provides VPS, the best, and free. You can use it for 1 year. As usual, you must have a debit, card. The drawback is a sob resource, sigma cloud is limited. Now, this is what makes it less flexible, but with this free facility, it’s already pretty good.
7. Bitnami Cloud
Bitnami provides demo services and it only gives a little period in building a VPS. But it’s pretty good for friends to try their performance. Different from others who provide services 1 month – to 1 year, Bitnami only gives time for a demo. How interested are you in trying it?
8. Oracle Cloud
Oracle is quite tempting. It offers a free 1 month trial with a balance of $ 300. It can be used to run your VPS, or for other IT activities. Oracle has a server performance that can be considered bounced. Very good performance and also stable.
9. IBM Cloud
IBM also offers a VPS installation service with limited specifications, but it is sufficient for the use of lower-class VPS. It can be used for websites that deal with small traffic. Amazingly, IBM can be used without having a credit card. And also there is no time limit on its use.
Now that’s above some of the List of Best VPS Service Providers, Trial and Free 2019, Hopefully, the above list can help you in finding the best and free VPS.
List of the Best Affordable VPS Hosting 2020 – “Windows and Linux”
Below is a list of the best low-cost VPS hosting providers to buy in 2020 “reviewed & compared”, selected by WPOneapp (servers for America, Europe, Asia, Oceania, Africa, and the Middle East).
The reliability level is based on the opinions of the hosting provider’s customers, which was discovered by WPOneapp.
- 24/7 Technical Support
- SSD storage
- 99.95% guaranteed uptime
- There is no point in failure
- Windows & Linux operating system editions (100+ OS images)
- 13 data centers on 4 continents
- Prices start at $ 4.00 per month
- Configurations: 1vCPU, 1GB RAM, 20GB Storage and 5000GB Mensal Traffic
- Server Location: United States, Canada, Israel, Hong Kong, United Kingdom, Germany, and the Netherlands
- 30-day free trial
About Kamatera – “This VPS Server is based on Cloud Infrastructure & highly customizable”
Technology has gone further, and we now have a company that offers VPS cloud hosting services. When I looked for a reliable company that provides VPS cloud hosting services, I found Kamatera. The company has more than 12 data centers located on 4 continents. The Kamatera cloud server also supports Windows and Linux operating systems.
The services offered by the company are also very reliable. Also, when registering for the first time, the Kamatera cloud server issues a 30 day free trial.
After seeing the Kamatera cloud server features, I can easily conclude that this is perhaps the fastest server in the world. It uses the fastest Intel Xeon gold processor which is 300% stronger than the processor of the previous generation. Kamatera cloud server also offers 40GB for private and public networks. Network speed is also very fast when dealing with servers and the internet.
Other VPS cloud hosting companies use HDDs while Kamatera cloud servers use SSD (Solid-State Drive) storage. The SSD technology guarantees high speed, and also a reliable storage system. If you are looking for a suitable VPS cloud hosting service provider, you must choose the Kamatera cloud server; they guarantee quality service.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- 24/7 support;
- 99.99999% Uptime
- Night Backups;
- Free Website Transfers
- Cheap VPS
- Fully Managed
- DDOS protection
- Linux VPS: starting at $ 4.49 per month (unmanaged Linux) and $ 5.17 per month (fully managed Linux);
- Windows VPS: starting at $ 9.89 per month (not managed) and $ 7.99 per month (fully managed); There is a discount for the last package. 1-core processor, 1GB RAM, and 30GB of storage.
- Data Centers are located in the United States and the Netherlands
- Up to 53% discount for new users
About Hostwinds – “Cheap & Managed VPS Hosting”
This is undoubtedly one of the best VPS hosting providers in the world. Founded in 2010, Hostwinds has a principle of taking 100% customer satisfaction. Among its best qualities is excellent customer service. They offer web hosting, cloud hosting, dedicated server, and VPS services.
For those who offer fully managed VPS hosting, Hostwinds is certainly one of the cheapest VPS hosting providers on the market. Based on Linux / Windows and with a 99.99999% uptime guarantee, it will be the choice of many. Remember that they still give you a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Now, this shows that your hosting service is great.
Prices for managed VPS servers start at $ 5.17. If your choice is for an unmanaged hosting package, start at $ 4.49. Based on what your customers are saying, Hostwinds is certainly able to meet its satisfaction guarantee.
- Windows or Linux VPS
- DNS management; DDoS protection
- Full Access to Root; 24/7 support
- Cheap Virtual Server
- IPv6 support; 100% SSD
- Awarded as the best server in Germany
- Starting from € 3.99 per month ( Linux VPS )
- €9.98 per month ( Windows VPS );
- Configuration: 2-core processor, 4GB RAM, 300GB disk space, and unlimited traffic.
- Servers are located in Europe (Germany)
- 1 Month Free for Annual Plan
About Contabo – “Cheap & Great European VPS hosting Provider”
Contabo, as well as other services on this list, have been on the market for 15 years. Founded in Germany, it started with the name “Giga-International“, only offering website hosting. Over time, it has grown and gained several awards in its history. With a strong customer base in Europe, today one can say that this is one of the best web hosting services.
Apart from general hosting, Contabo also offers a dedicated server / VPS and domain registration. This is something to say because their VPS hosting is one of the cheapest on the international market. Their prices start at € 3.99 for Linux and € 9.98 for Windows. The administration panel can be Cpanel / WHM, Plesk, Webmin, or LAMP.
The Contabo data center is located in Munich and Nuremberg (Germany). Currently, they have clients in various parts of the world, and in the opinion of some of them, this is one of the best VPS hosting providers. If you sign an annual package, they will give you 1 month free.
- Uptime: 99.9%; Support: 24/7
- Control Panel: Cpanel or Plesk
- Root access;
- SSL and SSD free
- Guaranteed Refund at any time
- Managed and Managed VPS Server
- Up to 20 times faster
- Free Site Migration
- Linux VPS : starting from $ 5 (month) (unmanaged VPS) 512 MB RAM Disk space: 20 GB, 2TB traffic.
- Windows VPS : starting at $ 36.29 (month), (fully managed) 4 GB RAM, storage: 75 GB, 2TB traffic. (* currently not available)
- Data centers are localized in Singapore (Asia), Amsterdam (Europe), and Arizona, Michigan (USA).
- 50% OFF for Managed VPS
About A2 Hosting – “One of the Best VPS Hosting with Many Features”
They offer uptime of 99.9%, servers up to 20 times faster, and its customers say that this is one of the best accommodations they have come across. This may not be the cheapest hosting provider, but the quality of service, server stability, and support are worth more than anything.
But what I like about A2 Hosting is undoubtedly the speed of the server. That is something that makes me happy on hosting sites. It’s very rare for sites to go down, and if so, it’s for a few minutes. This explains that the active time is very good.
This provider offers managed and unmanaged VPS servers. You can also select an operating system Windows and Linux. Their prices start at $ 5 (Linux) for unmanaged VPS. For managed VPS hosting packages starting at $ 25.00 (Linux), $ 36.29 (Windows VPS). A2 Hosting also offers VPS in the cloud (fully customizable).
- Windows or Linux VPS
- Cloud & SSD server
- 24/7 support
- Guaranteed Resources
- Full Root Access
- DDoS protection
- Low-Cost Virtual Servers
- Semi-Managed or Fully Managed Support
- Unlimited Database
- Money-back guarantee
- Linux VPS: starting at $ 7.99 per month (annual package; self-managed) – SSD VPS starting at $ 12.00 (annual package; fully managed)
- Cloud VPS (Linux) : starting at $ 9.99 per month – 1vCPU, 1GB RAM, 40GB of Storage.
- Windows VPS: starting at $ 7.99 per month (annual plan; self-managed) – Windows VPS SSD, starting at $ 10.00 per month (annual package, fully managed)
- Forex VPS ( fully managed ): starting at $ 12.00 per month “annual plan” or $ 15.00 “monthly package”
- Servers are located in the United States, India, South Korea, Singapore, Australia, Japan, Canada, Germany, Ireland, the United Kingdom, France, and South Africa
About AccuWeb Hosting – “Some cheap VPS server options”
Accuweb hosting is an international web hosting company with more than 15 years of experience in this field. Hosting companies have a large customer base. One of the highlights of this provider is the number of services and options for their products.
It is also evident that the company has servers in various places around the world, covering almost every continent. Here you will find VPS servers, Cloud, dedicated servers, retailers, shared hosting, WordPress, and others.
This VPS server is the most affordable on the world market, starting at $ 12.00 for “fully managed” VPS. For Linux VPS servers there are 3 choices: common (unmanaged), SSD and Cloud managed, with cheaper package prices ranging from $ 7.99 to 12.00 per month. Remember this is for annual plans (monthly packages have a value of 10% to 20% higher)
Accuweb Hosting has Windows VPS hosting of 5 types, these are general $ 7.99 (not managed), SSD VPS $ 10.00 (fully managed), Cloud, Retailer, and Forex Trading VPS. The initial package for a Windows VPS package ranges from $ 7.99 to 115.00 (retailer).
Well, this is probably the largest server-wide provider on our list, with good customer reviews, years of experience, and very cheap for managed servers.
- 99.9% uptime; 24/7 support
- 30-day guarantee. Instant refund
- SSD disk space; Full access to the root
- Cheap Cloud VPS Hosting
- Special IP with IPV4 and IPV6
- VPS prices start at the US $ 3.95 (month), 1 GB of RAM, 20 GB of storage, and 1 TB of bandwidth.
- Data centers in North America, Europe, and Asia
- Get up to 77% OFF
About Hostinger – “Affordable Linux VPS Server with SSD & IPV6”
Hostinger is probably the most famous hosting provider on this list. Founded in 2004, this is another service with many years of market. According to official information, millions of users use this provider. One of the great successes of Hostinger in the past and present is offering a free hosting package forever (obviously very limited).
This is certainly one of the main reasons to be known throughout the world. In the same way, as they grew, the quality of services provided also increased, because according to the judgment of many customers, this is one of the best hosting services for the website and at a very good price.
Like other providers known in the market, they offer a variety of services. Shared hosting, WordPress, Cloud hosting, and cheap VPS hosting are just a few examples of Hostinger’s services. Perhaps the only type of hosting that is lacking here is dedicated hosting.
The Hostinger virtual server is one of the cheapest servers. This is based on the cloud and is only offered on Linux (there is a Windows subscription, but this is only available for Brazil).
Prices start at $ 3.95 (month) with 1 GB of RAM, 20 GB of storage space, and 1,000 GB of bandwidth. That is why these providers are not only known but also offer excellent services. If you are looking for a good and affordable VPS server, Hostinger must be able to provide great service.
- Windows & Linux VPS Server
- Instant Settings; Access the Root Directory
- Various Operating Systems
- OpenVZ or KVM; Activity Time Tracking
- SSD Virtual Server; 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
- Hundreds of Applications for your VPS
- DNS manager; 24/7 support
- Starting from $ 6.00 per month ( Linux Server )
- $ 10.00 per month (Windows VPS); 1 GB RAM, 25 GB disk space.
- The data center is localized in the United States
- “Cloud Infrastructure”
- The first-month offer of $ 0.01
About Interserver – “Virtual Cloud Server with OpenVZ or KVM”
Interserver is a company that has been on the market for around 20 years. With quality services and good support, it has won many customers from time to time. In the same way, as time passes, this provider also grows. And today, they offer several types of services such as web hosting, VPS, dedicated servers, and the Cloud.
With data centers located in the United States, the VPS Interserver server is offered on Linux and Windows. The structure is based on the Cloud. This is probably one of the virtual server providers that you can call “good and cheap.” Their prices start at $ 6.00 for Linux VPS, for Windows server packages starting at $ 10.00.
For the initial package, there is 1GB of RAM, 1 core processor, 25GB of storage, and 1TB of traffic. If you are looking for cheap and good VPS hosting, trying Interserver might be a good idea.
- Real 24/7 support; Unlimited bandwidth
- Specifically on WordPress;
- 100% uptime guarantee
- Fully managed VPS server;
- Cloud computing
- SSD server; Ubuntu OS
- Cheap Linux VPS hosting
- VPS Starting from $ 10.00 (month) 1 GB RAM; 30 GB of disk space; Unlimited traffic.
- Datacenter in North America
- Get an 8% discount on an annual plan
About DreamHost – “Fully Managed Linux VPS Hosting”
With more than 400,000 customers at DreamHost, this is another hosting provider with more than 20 years of age. Over the years it has gained an extraordinary reputation and today DreamHost is officially recommended by WordPress.org.
These services are shared hosting, WordPress, VPS hosting, dedicated servers, and cloud computing. Yes, we know they are good, but what about your virtual private server?
The Dreamhost VPS server is fully managed and only offered on Linux. They guarantee 100% uptime, unlimited bandwidth, and 24/7 support. In my detailed research on this provider, I note that customers praise the quality of service and price because it starts at $ 10.00 (easier plan, 1 GB RAM, and 30 GB storage).
Well, if you are looking for one of the best virtual servers to buy, DreamHost is recommended. Especially if you want to use WordPress because they have a strong collaboration with this CMS.
Probably one of the best things about Dreamhost is the way they offer VPS subscriptions (inexpensive, managed, and great features). So for those who offer fully managed services, this provider is probably one of the most affordable packages.
- Managed or unmanaged VPS server
- 100% uptime guarantee; Free SSL certificate
- SSD storage; High-Speed Guarantee
- Malware and Spam Monitoring
- 24/7 support; Free CDN
- Unlimited traffic (from package 2); SSH/root access
- Lifetime Discounts (some hosting services offer this)
- Linux VPS: starting at $ 7.98 per month; 1GB RAM, 1 Core Processor, 40GB SSD storage, and 500GB traffic.
- Windows VPS: starting at $ 11.68 per month; 1GB RAM, 1 Core Processor, 60GB SSD storage, and 1TB traffic.
- 30-day money-back guarantee (plus 180 days without the risk of loss)
- Up to 50% discount
About MochaHost – “Affordable VPS Server with Exclusive Features”
Getting the best VPS hosting is surely your goal. This is certainly one of the characteristics of MochaHost. Launched in 2002, this is one of the best hosting services this year. They offer a variety of products such as web hosting, VPS, dedicated servers, reseller hosting, domain registration, and others.
With a strong partnership with Cloudflare, MochaHost is proud to offer a global service. Your VPS server is one of the best and cheapest on the market. Here you can choose between Windows and Linux, with optional management if desired.
Prices for virtual server hosting start at $ 7.98 per month. With a 100% uptime guarantee and a variety of features MochaHost is certainly worthy of being on this list. So is MochaHost good? Good, based on customer reviews, this provider guarantees excellent hosting services.
- 100% SSD
- Windows or Linux VPS
- Free Migration Assistance
- Guaranteed 100% uptime
- Panel: Cpanel, Plesk, or DirectAdmin
- 100% Guaranteed Resources
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- 24 × 7 Telephone and Online Support
- Windows & Linux VPS Price: starting at $ 4.99 per month ($ 4.49 per month for annual packages) – 1GB RAM, 1CPU Core, Unmeasured Bandwidth, 5GB SSD Storage
- Managed Cloud VPS : starting at $ 49.99 a month ( annual plan $ 44.99 ) – Core 4CPU, 4GB RAM, 40GB Storage
- Data centers in Los Angeles and New York – United States
About TurnKey Internet – “Top Cloud VPS with SSD, KVM & 100% Network Uptime”
TurnKey Internet is another prominent web solutions company in recent years. Founded in the United States, the provider has been around for 20 years on the internet and server hosting. Today they offer website hosting, Cloud VPS, special servers, and several other additions.
With data centers located in New York and California, it offers a solid, reliable, and uptime structure. They have two types of VPS hosting. The first is Cloud VPS (self-managed) with the cheapest package prices starting at $ 4.99 per month (this is one of the most affordable VPS packages we found).
The second option is for users who don’t want to worry about managing their virtual servers. Fully managed VPS servers start at $ 49.99 per month (this comes with 4GB of RAM and 4 CPUs).
Good if you want a self-managed server, TurnKey Internet might have one of the cheapest options on the market. Already, if you are looking for a server that is fully managed, their price may not be the most pleasant (this is because they do not offer entry options, but this can be resolved with a custom plan).
- KVM Virtualization
- Managed VPS
- Full access to Root
- Cloud Infrastructure
- SSD storage
- Free VPS Migration
- Cpanel or Plesk
- Server by AWS and DigitalOcean
- KVM VPS starting at $ 11.20 per month (Linux); 1vCPU, 1GB RAM, 30GB Storage, 100GB Bandwidth
- Starting at $ 12.00 per month ( Linux ); 1-core processor, 1GB RAM, 25GB of storage and 1TB of traffic. (Digital Ocean)
- Windows VPS prices start at $ 16.00 per month; 1 vCPU, 512MB RAM, 30GB of storage, and 512GB of traffic. ( Amazon AWS )
- Servers in Asia, North America, Oceania, and Europe
About MilesWeb – “The Best Cheap Indian VPS”
This is undoubtedly one of the best server hosting providers in India. MilesWeb has been offering hosting services since 2012. The goal, they say, is to offer services that are fast, simple, reliable, and accessible to everyone. Of course, customer support might be one of its strengths. Its services are VPS, dedicated servers, general hosting, cloud hosting, and retailers.
When it comes to MilesWeb VPS hosting, there are two types. The first is their Linux VPS server, managed entirely by them and provided by DigitalOcean. With prices starting at $ 12.00, servers are located in New York, San Francisco, London, Bangalore, Singapore, Frankfurt, Amsterdam, and Toronto.
Windows VPS servers are also fully managed with KVM virtualization, with servers located only in India. Prices for Windows start at $ 16.00. Overall it can be said that MilesWeb VPS hosting is cheap enough to include many features.
1 thought on “19 Best Free and Paid VPS Hosting Providers 2022”
Thanks for sharing