Users of Spotify can subscribe to premium services to access an unlimited number of tracks online and download high-quality songs without advertisements for offline listening on any device. Alternatively, those who cannot afford the $9.99 monthly Premium subscription charge may choose the Free plan, but they will be subject to numerous limitations, including shuffle mode playback and music funded by advertisements.
You may still try Spotify Premium for free with its 30-day free trial if you are already using a free membership and do not wish to pay for a premium subscription. Or are you looking for a different strategy to continue receiving Spotify Premium for free, say, after the trial period? No issue! We’ll now outline easy, legitimate techniques for you to obtain free Spotify Premium. Find out how by continuing on.
- Beginner’s 100% functional tutorial to get Spotify Premium for free on Android, iOS, Windows PC, and Mac OS
- Following this guide will enable you to use the majority of the paid-for premium Spotify features, such as limitless skips, exceptional sound quality, ad blocking, and the capacity to play any song.
- To assist you with typical Spotify issues, we have provided answers to some frequently asked concerns at the conclusion of this comprehensive tutorial.
- If Spotify suspends or terminates your account as a result of using the mod or hack app, we will not be held liable. We are not liable for how you choose to use the information offered here; it is all only for educational reasons. You should help Spotify by purchasing a premium plan.
Table of Contents
On Android, install the Spotify Premium Mod APK.
Users of the modded Spotify cracked software for Android can utilise most of the premium features without paying a dime (although some server-specific features won’t function).
Simply install the Spotify mod apk on your Android smartphone or tablet and sign in with your free Spotify account. All of the premium features, including limitless skips, the option to play any song from the playlist, support for extreme quality, the absence of advertisements, and an uninterrupted music-listening experience, will be unlocked for you.
What you need to do on your Android phone is as follows:
- If it’s already installed, remove the original Spotify app from your device.
- From this page, download the Spotify Premium Mod Apk.
- Activate the app. You might need to allow installation from untrusted sources when installing an apk for the first time.
- Launch the application, log in with your credentials, and then select Login.
Obtain Multiple Free Trial Spotify Premium Accounts
Spotify offers one-month, three-month, and six-month free trials. Many individuals are only familiar with the first. We may combine and benefit from the three different kinds of trials if we are aware of them.
Spotify offers a free trial that lasts one month before we have to pay for a premium subscription. Everyone gets access to this information because it is stated on the official premium website.
How to manage numerous 1-month free trial accounts is shown here.
- Open your web browser and navigate to the Spotify Premium page. Scroll down to the “Pick your Premium” section, select “Individual,” and then click “GET STARTED.” Choose your premium on Spotify.
- You will be taken to a new “Login” page by the browser. At the bottom, click “Sign up for Spotify.”
- The required fields must be filled out before you can “Sign Up.”
- Return to the premium Spotify page from Step 1. The “Try Spotify Premium” button is located in the “Individual” section. Simply click it.
- Select a payment option and provide your billing details. Not to worry. Up until the end of your free trial, Spotify won’t charge you a dime. Click “START MY SPOTIFY PREMIUM” after you’re done. Your Spotify Premium subscription begins right away.
- The day before your free trial ends, cancel your subscription. Click “Profile” in the top-right corner of the Spotify site, then choose “Account” from the drop-down menu. Then select “Change Plan” under “Your Plan.” Now select “CANCEL PREMIUM” next to “Spotify Free” in the list of options.
Repeat these steps as many times as necessary while using a different credit card and email address to continue enjoying free Spotify Premium.
Using AppValley or TweakApp, install Spotify++ on iOS.
One of the best ways to use Spotify Premium for free on iOS is to install Spotify++ on your iPhone. Utilising installer services like TweakApp or AppValley will enable you to do that.
You don’t need to jailbreak your iPhone or iPad to use these because they are safe.
The steps are as follows:
- Remove any installed copies of Spotify. Open the Safari browser and navigate to any of the following websites to download apps:
- Install one of the installers described above on your iPhone.
- Depending on what you have installed, go to the home screen and tap either AppValley or TweakApp.
- Open the app and look for Spotify++ or Spotify using the search bar.
- You can now begin using Spotify Premium on your iPhone once it has been loaded.
For Windows: Downgrade Spotify and use the Premium Mod for Spotify.
With the help of the original BlockTheSpot mod, which functions by downgrading Spotify to an earlier version and then installing the Spotify Premium mod to gain premium features, you can download Spotify Premium for free on PC and laptop devices running Windows 7 and Windows 10. The steps below are for PC and laptop devices.
Once properly installed, this will disable all Spotify app advertisements, including banners, audio, and video ads. It will also grant you unlimited song skips without affecting the radio’s functionality.
- The earlier standalone Spotify Windows application that may be downloaded from Spotify’s servers is compatible with the original BlockTheSpot hack. It won’t function with the most recent Spotify or Windows Store versions.
The Spotify installer for 32-bit Windows, version 126.96.36.199, may be downloaded from their server here.
- The netutils.dll file, which is actually a mod file that aids in blocking the ads, must also be downloaded from this page. Keep this file somewhere accessible in case we need it later.
- To install Spotify on your PC, launch the installer.
- The Spotify app will launch instantly after installation. Restart the app.
- Navigate to AppData’s default Spotify installation folder.
- Pressing the Windows key and the R key on the keyboard at the same time will launch Run. The following command should be copied, pasted into the Run command box, and then pressed enter:
- The netutils.dll file should now be copied and pasted into the Spotify folder.
So that’s it. After restarting your computer to take effect of the modifications, open Spotify and sign in using your credentials. unrestricted music enjoyment.
To sum up, you have a variety of options to acquire Spotify Premium for free, including signing up for several Spotify Premium trial accounts, both of which we have already covered in this post. Or you can select from a number of options to purchase Spotify Premium at a discount.
Visit our website frequently to see the most recent tech-related stories.