Best Blog Description
Do you want to rank your website? You’ve got to specialize in many factors. All blogger says that and it’s good but you furthermore may need to specialize in Blog Description because it helps you to extend your branding and traffic.
Here you get a full guide that helps you write down a far better description for your blog.
Hey future bloggers, Today during this post I’m going to cover blog description, Many of you not taking your blog description as serious, but you know that several of the articles aren’t ranking on Google because they don’t have an ideal blog post description and don’t use any keyword in their description.
Blog or post description is the text which appears in SERP before your link.
There are basically two sorts of descriptions –
1. Blog Description – This is often an outline of your homepage which appears below your site link in SERP.
2. Post Description – This is often an outline of your blog post which appears below your blog post link in SERP.
Believe me, if you master these descriptions then you’ll rank easily without off-page SEO.
How To Write Blog Description?
In our post, we always write a blog post describing a bit like that we’ve to write down a blog description for our homepage.
The Homepage description helps you to inform users about the niche are you covering in your blog.
If you’re using Rank Math Plugin, there’s an option that helps you easily edit your homepage description.
Here, you’ll easily add your blog description using any SEO Plugin.
Tips For Creating a Blog Description
- Explain your website.
- Showcase your expertise.
- Make some eye-catchy descriptions.
- Tell me about your brand
I think you understand it so let’s move and show some examples of blog descriptions.
Some samples of Blog Description
You have to understand how you’ll make an honest blog description,
So, here are some examples that help you to urge a thought on the way to make an eye-catching blog description.
Why it’s good? Because they tell about the topic which they covered and also add an eye-catchy line that “earn some money from their blog” which fills curiosity in users to open the blog.
Why it’s good? Because they mentioned their motive through the blog description in just a few words.
3. Gizmo Concept
Why it’s good? Because they showed their website is all about news related and also covering other topics like tech automobiles etc.
4. Master Blogging
Why it’s good? Because they mentioned the topics clearly that they are providing blogging-related topics.
5. Tech Panga
Why it’s good? Because they tell about their content that they’re going to only specialize in VPS Hosting, blogging, WordPress tutorial, etc.
6. Tech N Advice
Why it’s good? Because they tell about their blog and add some eye-catching lines which make the user check this blog. They also used some related keywords which helps their blog to urge ranked on this keyword.
Here are such blog description examples which assist you to urge a thought about how you’ll write an eye-catching and attractive description.
How To Write Blog Post Description?
This is called the meta description that shows on Google below your link in SERP.
Here, you’ll see you’ve got to enter your blog post description here so it’s available in search result pages easily.
I think you recognize now the way to write blog post descriptions,
In blog post description there are the 2 sorts of descriptions which are found easily –
As you’ll see within the above image there are two sorts of blog post descriptions that are available in SERP,
But did you recognize that a long description doesn’t help to extend your ranking but a short description attracts the user and fills the curiosity to see your blog post?
So don’t make long descriptions because it’s bad in the eyes of search engines and not very effective.
Tips For Awesome Blog Post Description
For making a high converting and powerful blog post description we’ve to feature some things thereon because if you don’t have an attractive blog post description or meta description so maybe you’re losing a number of your traffic.
So here are some tips which I personally want to get a lift in CTR and also Ranking –
- Use Main Keyword – You’ve got to feature your main keyword in the blog description naturally so it is easy to know Google crawler about your main keyword.
- Include Power Words – Power word really helps you to urge more conversion. Using these sorts of words, Teespring increased its conversion by around 12.7%.
- Within 160 characters – Don’t make descriptions over 160 characters because after crossing this character’s limit your description is taken into account as long as it looks.
- Add Call To Action – Make some call-to-action words to extend the higher change to urge clicks in program result pages.
- Be Unique – Make your blog post description as unique as can because it makes your blog unique from others.
- Use Conversational words – Use words like I and us to interact together with your user.
- Use LSI Keywords – Using LSI Keywords in the description helps you to rank on them also. Personally, I’m using it and increased my organic traffic by around 57% but don’t add the same keyword because it gives bad signals to Google and you’ll be hit by a penalty.
I think you’ve got to know how you’ll make an influence blog post description,
So now let’s find a way to optimize it for keywords.
How to Optimize Keywords In Blog Post Description?
For increasing some ranking in SERP you ought need to add keywords.
You have to feature your main keyword naturally and alongside this, you’ll add the LSI keyword, Medium, and Longtail keyword.
Adding the most keyword naturally in the blog post description helps send a robust signal of relevance to Google about your main keyword.
How To Add Blog Description On Blogger Platform?
After explaining the blog description for WordPress, now let’s talk about blog description on the Blogger platform. Many new blogger users struggle to feature blog descriptions in their blogs in bloggers.
So here is the guide which helps you.
- Go to blogger dashboard then click on setting
- Click on the “Search Preferences” option on setting options.
- Click to Meta Description “On” usually it off so, thereon then you’ll easily add a blog description in the blogger platform.
I hope now you get all the knowledge about adding a blog description in the Blogger.
FAQ Related To Blog Description
This is a description of your homepage which appears below your site link in SERP.
Now try yourself:
After reading this post, you must have got a brief idea that why you must add a blog description.
I have tried to explain every important topic which helps you to make an excellent blog description and also added some examples.
If you have any queries or doubts related to this article you can comment below we will definitely get back to you with the solution.