Table of Contents
Fix [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] Error
We all know that errors complicate problems and make them difficult to fix. Today we will repair the email error pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6. This issue happens when a user uses Outlook’s browse to send and receive emails.
Microsoft Outlook is an excellent email program that also allows you to schedule emails, manage communications, and manage tasks. So, before we fix the problem, let’s learn more about it.
What Does [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] Error Code Mean?
The [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] problem happens when the user makes an error when configuring the email application on the Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP) server.
Why does the error code [pii email 37f47c404649338129d6] appear?
The username, password, server authentication, or server IP address is incorrect, resulting in this [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] error message. This mistake will be shown.
[pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] How to Fix error
To fix the [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] problem, there are a few options. So go through the entire post to find the ideal option.
Method 1: Using Program Options and Tabs
Attempt to remove Outlook apps from the PC’s features and programs. It will automatically solve the problem and revert to the prior version for ease of usage.
Examine the Snap-on Windows and highpoints software.
On the tab, look for “repair” and click it. Now, follow the directions in the heading.
After that, it simply restarts Outlook and checks to see if the [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] error code has been removed. Your Outlook program will be ready to use after it has been deleted.
Method 2: Delete Browser Cache and Cookies
The [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] problem arises because the browser has a lot of history in its database when working or doing anything else.
Delete everything from your history and try to reactivate your account.
You may also log out of your account and sign back in. It solves the majority of consumers’ issues.
Users can reboot the system and sign in to the account after deleting the history, which will function better.
Method 3: Remove Multiple Accounts
The user can establish a new account and be unable to access the old one.
So, in order for the user to continue working, erase anyone’s account from the Microsoft program.
- To begin, open the menu.
- From the menu, select Account Settings.
- No, select the Mailing option from the Access menu.
- Now go through the list and confirm the duplicate accounts.
- Select an option from the Delete options menu and delete it.
Try to open the regular account after deleting the duplicate account, and you should be OK.
Method 4: Step-by-Step Worker Prerequisite Setting:
- Select Outlook from the drop-down menu.
- Open and save the relevant file’s settings.
- In the record settings box, choose the record from the Outlook tab.
- To proceed, simply click on your account.
- Select the active worker tab in the webmail settings.
- Check SMTP and save your changes.
To test if the issue has been repaired, click the Yes option to restart Outlook. If not, proceed to the next step and then click the OK button to complete the procedure.
Change the server port number (method 5):
- Open Outlook by selecting it from the menu or by clicking on the icon.
- Click Account Configuration after selecting a file.
- Choose your account by clicking on the account setting email.
- A new window will open in which you can establish a new email address.
- More options may be found by tapping on Internet Email Settings.
- Tab “Advanced” Press
- The SMTP port number must be changed from 465 to 587.
- Now click OK to preserve your changes.
- Change the SMTP port sum in Outlook by changing the SMTP port number.
To permanently remove the [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] problem, click Finish and reboot the machine. Reopen the account and try again.
Also Read: Cyber Security And How to stay safe
Method 6: Reinstall Microsoft Outlook Program:
If none of the above options work, try reinstalling Microsoft Outlook on your computer. Follow the instructions outlined below.
- Search for “Add or Remove Program” in the Menu option and click on it.
- Now seek for Microsoft Outlook and double-click it.
- Uninstall button may be found here; click it.
- Wait a few moments for a pop-up window to appear, and then click Next to finish the uninstalling procedure.
- Wait a few seconds, then click Finish to complete the uninstallation.
- When the system asks you to reboot, do so.
- Now go to your browser and hunt for the most recent version of Microsoft Outlook to download and install.
- Now, choose Setup and install the most recent version of Microsoft Outlook on your computer.
- After completing the installation once more, the PC requests a reboot and attempts to log in to the usual account to continue.
Method 7: Check Windows Antivirus Software:
Antivirus may also refuse to let emails into the inbox if it thinks them suspect; in this instance, the user can adjust the Antivirus settings.
- Select Settings from the Start menu.
- Then choose Security and Upgrade.
- Select Window Security from the menu.
- Every software now includes settings and deactivate option, so select deactivate to eliminate the [pii email 37f47c404649338129d6] problem.
All of the approaches listed above have been tried and tested by numerous people. They found it useful and suggested it to others. To fix [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] problem on PC, you may use any technique. If you come across a novel strategy, please let us know so that we may share it with others. So give the solutions a shot and report back.